Scouting the globe for diverse, top-tier talent requires a proactive strategy and insightful data. Our approach looks at the talent landscape from a global perspective. We see potential in people you may not have even considered, ensuring you build inclusive workforces of the very best people.
What is Talent Scouting?
With Talent Scouting, you obtain a candidate short-list and pipeline building with the option to continue to a fully retained search.
Attracting the right executive and assembling a high-performance team is only the start. Ongoing talent management, employee engagement, and leadership development are crucial to maintaining a competitive advantage. By leveraging a market research-based approach to engage with high-performing individuals proactively, we give your team a head start in the arms race for talent.
Milestones & Deliverables:
- In addition to the project leader, we allocate a team of two (2) recruiters and one (1) researcher to your Talent Scouting assignment.
- Together, we conduct a kick-off to nail down everything from the candidate scorecard to culture and compensation.
- We deliver a Statement of Work (“Needs Assessment”) as well as a Position Description for your approval.
- We approach 15+ targeted and/or competitor organizations in which we fully source relevant talent based on criteria exhibited in the Statement of Work.
- And, we approach dozens of additional individuals outside such organizations who also seem to match the ideal criteria.
- We begin submitting long lists of individuals who have been researched and/or contacted and note their interest or potential fit as well as compensation.
- We aim to complete a Talent Scouting assignment within four to six weeks.
- More often than not, Talent Scouting clients elect to convert the long list of individuals into a full search.