What is Talent Scouting?
With Talent Scouting, you obtain a candidate short-list and pipeline building with the option to continue to a fully retained search.
Attracting the right executive and assembling a high-performance team is only the start. Ongoing talent management, employee engagement, and leadership development are crucial to maintaining a competitive advantage. By leveraging a market research-based approach to engage with high-performing individuals proactively, we give your team a head start in the arms race for talent.
Milestones & Deliverables:
- In addition to the project leader, we allocate a team of two (2) recruiters and one (1) researcher to your Talent Scouting assignment.
- Together, we conduct a kick-off to nail down everything from the candidate scorecard to culture and compensation.
- We deliver a Statement of Work (“Needs Assessment”) as well as a Position Description for your approval.
- We approach 15+ targeted and/or competitor organizations in which we fully source relevant talent based on criteria exhibited in the Statement of Work.
- And, we approach dozens of additional individuals outside such organizations who also seem to match the ideal criteria.
- We begin submitting long lists of individuals who have been researched and/or contacted and note their interest or potential fit as well as compensation.
- We aim to complete a Talent Scouting assignment within four to six weeks.
- More often than not, Talent Scouting clients elect to convert the long list of individuals into a full search.